Our goal is to provide acute care in an attitude of compassion when the patient no longer seeks treatment. We also provide psychological and spiritual support, accompanied with the management of symptoms and physical pain.
The Patient and Family
- Allow people you love to have the peace of mind they deserve. The continued presence of Serenis will offer a break to the family and to the patient at end of life.
- Respect for personal choices is our priority and the family has a privileged place in the organization of care.
- The employee is present for the patient and the family. He ensures your comfort by taking charge over caregiving completely.
- The control over pain and symptoms are the priority, as is the physical, emotional, spiritual, social and cultural needs of the person and his family.
- Support is available 24/24, 7/7.