Serenis allows your loved ones to stay in the comfort of their home while keeping their points of reference yet avoiding any outside disturbance.
The Patient and Family
- Maintaining a safe environment for a person with Parkinson’s disease is often very demanding for the immediate family. Our teams provide the means for family members to support the person with respect and dignity.
- Our employees are qualified in the care of people with Parkinson’s disease and continuously communicate the evolution of the patient’s needs and their general health condition with the family.
The role of the attendant is:
- Engage and stimulate the mind as well as the cognitive skills of the patient through games, readings and outings, because we believe that social interactions are genuinely important;
- Ensure the safety of the patient while allowing them to maintain an active lifestyle;
- Assist the patient in daily tasks such as grooming, cooking meals, housekeeping, attending appointments, running errands, social activities…
- Do the housecleaning, groceries, laundry and home maintenance.
Assistance may be provided part-time or 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Choose the arrangement that best suits your needs.