According to the Alzheimer Society of Canada, 750,000 Canadians suffer from the disease or from cognitive diseases and the numbers will double by 2031.
Serenis allows your loved ones to stay in the comfort of their home while keeping their points of reference yet avoiding any outside disturbance.
The Patient and Family
- Managing a safe home for a person with Alzheimer’s disease is often asking a lot for the immediate family. Our teams provide the means for family members to support the patient with respect and dignity.
- Our employees are trained in Alzheimer’s care and will continually communicate with the family concerning the changing needs and the patient’s general condition.
Keeping up with the Latest Medical Research
- Serenis stays informed with various organizations and Alzheimer’s foundations to remain at the cutting edge of research on Alzheimer’s disease.
The role of the employee is:
- Getting involved and stimulate the mind as well as cognitive skills through games, readings and outings, because social interactions are very important
- Ensuring the patient’s safety while allowing to maintain an active lifestyle
- Help managing daily life
- Cleaning, grocery shopping, laundry and household maintenance
Assistance can be provided 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Choose the support package that suits you best.